Grief is a natural part of loss and there are a number of unique and helpful aspects that the ability to live stream the funeral service of your loved one provides, including:
- Allowing you and your family and friends to acknowledge the reality of death,
- Providing a platform to remember your loved one,
- Increasing your support network by including those who might not normally take part,
- Allowing you, and your family and friends to revisit the service whenever the need arises,
- Helping you to understand the value of a funeral and its place in the grieving process.
Our modern, cloud-based video streaming service not only enables us to offer secure live streams of funeral services, but also to capture and record those live streams for later playback. This affordable and easy to use service provides the opportunity for you to share the farewell of your loved one privately with close friends and family who may not be able to attend the funeral service. We cater to all viewers and locations and whether you’ve got an audience of 1 or 1000, we’ll be with you every step of the way.
For more information speak to your Funeral Director.